At Life Balance Therapy, we believe strongly in common sense psychology, and base our approach on the belief that human beings have a set of ‘primal needs’ which when unmet can lead to psychological and physical problems (more on that below).
Choose from over 800 self hypnosis mp3 audios…
We guarantee you will love the way you feel after using one of our self hypnosis downloads – or we will give you your money back. And, as well as listening from your computer, you can copy your hypnosis MP3 audio onto CD, MP3 player, DVD or tape. All our hypnotherapy downloads have been carefully crafted by professional hypnotherapist educators with a proven track record and since 2003, over 500,000 have been downloaded.
Why we are different
Not all hypnosis is the same, and some is downright peculiar. But we work hard to ensure our psychology is sensible and research-supported, plus we have 5 main points of difference…
- 4 experienced therapy brains work on every download. And we work very hard to ensure every download is a work of art.
- We’re experienced therapist trainers – formed in 1995 we’ve trained over 24,000 people since then at face-to-face events.
- We’ve served over 500,000 hypnosis downloads and are the biggest hypnosis provider in the world.
- Between our team of 4 hypnotherapists, we have treated over 5,000 patients in personal 1:1 therapy.
- Over 600,000 people have taken our email courses since 2000 when we launched our online business.
The Internet is awash with web sites which offer hypnosis products and services that have not been created by experienced professionals, nor are they based on current research-based practices. Some of these programs are of limited or no use, while others may do more harm than good.
At Hypnosis Downloads we work within our strict ethical guidelines to ensure that every program meets the highest professional standards, based on current research and knowledge. We also use our knowledge of what hypnosis is good for to guide the topics we address.
We will only develop downloads for things that:
- We have successfully treated ourselves
- Or for which there is research supporting the effective use of hypnosis
- And which common sense says hypnosis could practically help (for example, there is no link that we can see between the use of hypnosis and growing taller, although you will find products that claim to do this!)
Why we use hypnosis
At Uncommon Knowledge we use hypnosis among other psychological tools, because it is part of our birth-right as human beings, and the keystone of any learning process. Without it, or through its unintentional mis-use, therapeutic attempts can be difficult, protracted and can even make the situation worse instead of better.
Emotional problems work much more on the “feeling level” than the “thinking level” which is why just trying to think differently is so hard when trying to lift, for example, panic attacks or feelings of low self worth or phobias. We use hypnosis to help you feel different quickly which then makes you think differently about a situation. This is much easier and more natural way of lifting problems. But we also understand that people are not just ‘hypnotic’ which is why our sessions also address thinking styles and how to change them and encourage healthy behaviour in the future.
Here is a list of our downloads for you to browse:
Alternative Cancer Treatments
Dealing with Difficult People
Fears and Phobias
Grief and Loss
Motivation and Inspiration
Pregnancy and Childbirth
We hope you enjoy your downloads please feel free to contact us with any questions, queries or comments
Why you can relax about buying from Hypnosis Downloads…
Life Balance Therapy